Tuesday 30 March 2010

The day it rained in Manchester

After many months of putting it off, I have finally given in and hopped on the blog bandwagon. Though I am still deliberating whether this will be a creative outlet or yet another form of procrastination (I'll take the former, far more justifiable).

Today I discovered that I have a problem, a minor addiction. A lipstick obsession. Now, this may sound rather trivial (and by my own admission, it is), but I am currently buying a new lipstick every week. I am a student for goodness sake, surely some groceries would be a much better investment?! Evidently not, as it seems that I will happily sacrifice meals for the latest shade. Must stop this habit now. Looks like I'll have to go cold turkey. Ouch. But the Mac counter looks so lovely...

2 comments:

  1. Never, ever, give up the Mac counter. God put it there for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if you have a blog. Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete