Saturday 25 June 2011

Old McDonald had a farm. And for some reason they decided to let Joanna on it...

So what will I be doing this time tomorrow? Enjoying a sunday pint down the pub maybe? Or what about taking a stroll down the Norfolk coastline? Or even doing what I do best, watching trashy tv with a tub of Ben and Jerry's?
None of the above in fact. I'll actually be getting cosy at stop 1 of 4 of my farming adventures in Germany: the bee farm.
Terrified doesn't quite describe how I'm feeling at the minute. I need to be up in just over 4 hours to get my flight, but I've spent the past few hours running around my house like the crazy woman I truly am, desperately trying to get all the loose ends tied up. (Turns out I haven't just had to organise this trip, I've also had to get the majority of my year in China organised. Long.) So now I'm on a crazy woman induced adrenaline rush and have no desire to sleep. This Germany thing isn't certainly going to be an experience, I'm just not sure what kind... Who knows, maybe it will release my inner hippy. Or the eco warrior within. All I know at the minute though, is I'm feeling less Indiana Jones and more Dora the Explorer.
And so I'm wishing myself luck at lugging my tremendous rucksack on and off German trains and hoping that I can actually speak German...
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment